[GRASSLIST:1480] Re: Watershed modelling in Grass.

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Oct 13 08:25:33 EDT 2003

Hello,
about temperature, i think that if you have only few data of temperature
s.surf.rst will not generate a real-like temperature map.
I decide to give a try with an xy polynomial fitting with a term in z......

--
note: change my e-mail reference to massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
      because the old one will be deleted soon.
Ing.  Massimiliano Cannata
Istituto di Scienze della Terra - SUPSI
C.P. 72 - CH-6952 Canobbio (Ticino, Switzerland)
Tel +41 91 /935 12 25 - Fax +41 91 /935 12 09
eMail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Internet: http://www.ist.supsi.ch