[GRASSLIST:1509] RE: multiple terminal sessions

Ed Davison bfdi533 at cbacc-security3.bus.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 16 14:38:35 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 13:31, John Gillette wrote:

> Have you tried background execution, i.e.
> ^Z
> bg

Well, I thought of that but if you have ever used v.in.tig.basic you
will know that it is a very "noisy" program and I cannot work with all
of those dots running by on the screen, even in the background.  I
suppose I could have dumped the output to a file ...

Thanks for the suggestion; I will try it out next time.

Still, I wonder, how does tcltkgrass get multiple xterm sessions
running, though ... ?