[GRASSLIST:1563] Re: GRASS 5.7: Vector networking tutorial

Maliheh malihehs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 05:59:16 EST 2003

 Hello Radim,

Thank you so much for your responses, my last two
problems have been solved by your hints.

Now in continuing tutorial, another problem:

when I use this command:

v.clean in=schools_net out=schools_net_clean
tool=svtlx,break thresh=1

this error is occurred:

Error: value <svtlx> out of range for parameter <tool>
       Legal range:
break,rmdupl,rmdangle,chdangle,rmbridge,chbridge,snap,rmdac,bpol

would you please help me again and do you let me to
ask you my other problems in this tutorial?

Regards
Maliheh