[GRASSLIST:1605] problem in grass-5.0.3rc3_src

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Thu Oct 30 03:13:17 EST 2003

hello

I tried to compile grass-5.0.3rc3_src with postgresql support.
But ./config gave this error message.
"Unable to locate ODBC includes, sql.h ... no"

How can I solve the problem in the slackware 9.1 system ?

PS system runs on postgre out of grass

I will appreciate if anyone comes up with any idea

regards

Ahmet Temiz
General Directory of Disaster Affairs
Ankara TURKEY

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.