[GRASSLIST:1084] Re: Reproject raster data - weighted average

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 11:22:32 EDT 2003

Hello
Not totally clear on what you mean if 'r.proj method=bilinear' does not work
for you, what about convering the original raster to sites with r.to.sites
and then re-projection with s.proj, and use one of the various
interpolation methods (e.g. s.surf.idw or s.surf.rst) to get the raster
you want in the new location? Appropriate solution sort of depends on the
relative cell resolutions of the two locations, which you didn't mention.

Paul