[GRASSLIST:1088] Re: Reproject raster data - weighted average

Rado Bonk bonk at fns.uniba.sk
Tue Sep 2 18:30:03 EDT 2003

David,

You may try to use r.statistics to compute average values before you
reproject your data (method=average) Something like:

1. Prepare new map (X)  in your lat./long. location with the desired
resolution, lower than original - larger pixel size (g.region, r.mapcalc
may be used)

2.Run in your lat./long.
 r.statistics cover=Y base=X method=average output=N

N - new map with average of Y values based on X.

3. r.proj

Cheers,

Rado

Dňa Ut, 2003-09-02 at 11:08, David Orme napísal:

--
Radoslav Bonk M.S.
Dept. of Physical Geography and Geoecology
tel: +421 905 968 127 e-mail: rbonk at host.sk