[GRASSLIST:1131] Strange slope.steepness map from r.watershed

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sun Sep 7 19:40:55 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I am having trouble with a slope.steepness map that I generated from
r.watershed.  Most of my maps start are yellow at the O end and with a
maximum slope at the red end.  I have one map that is mostly blue.  When I
output the legend yellow started at -1076 and red was at 941.  The map came
out mostly blue since tat was were the zero was.  How can I keep the same
colour legend (yellow to red) and set everything that is less than zero to
zero?

Kurt