[GRASSLIST:1144] Re: Grass and mapserver question

Jorge del Pozo jorpoz at pesquera.tel.uva.es
Tue Sep 9 04:51:13 EDT 2003

Hello.

First you have to convert the vector map into a shape file:

#vector layer in SHAPE:
#v.out.shape map=soils type=area pref=soils cats=string
 DATA /path_to_htmldocs/spearfish/soils
DATA /path_to_htmldocs/spearfish/soils

or, if you want to display a raster map:
#GRASS raster map directly from location (8bit only):
LAYER
  STATUS ON
  DATA "/path_to_grassdata/spearfish/PERMANENT/cellhd/soils"
END

And also be carefully with the file's permisions.

Sorry for my poor english.

Markus Neteler(neteler at itc.it)@08.09.2003 18:38:19 +0000: