[GRASSLIST:1231] (no subject)

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:41:23 EDT 2003

Dear Sir,
          I have performed the registration of a scanned map through
1  r.in.tiff
2  i.group
3  i.target
4  i.points
5  i.rectify.

I found that whatever be the Dimension(w x h) of the scanned image (eg. 720
x 960 pixels, 1590 x 1976 pixels, 1608 x 1964 pixels etc.), the image after
geo-registration comes to a fixed Dimension of 29 x 29 pixels. Though the
image which I am getting is very small and is suffering "chess board
effect"; yet I am getting a georeferenced image. Where is the problem ? Why
am I getting a image with the Dimension reduced to 29 x 29 in the another
location if the image is showing the correct lat - long value. How should I
rectify my problem? Please Help.
Thanks always.

uttam.