[GRASSLIST:1287] No control panel for nviz.

Jaroslaw Kowalczyk rhkaras at wp.pl
Thu Sep 18 12:01:38 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have just started working with Grass(5.0.2). I have problem with nviz.
I start nviz and get graphics window and control panel, exactly like it
should be according to tutorial. However control panel is so small that
I cannot open the rest of the panels. Everything I can see in the window
is title bar and menu with FILE, PANEL, and SCRIPTING. And no place for
panels. It is not possible to enlarge window :-(. What can that be? And
how to change the size of the window?

Thank you.
Jaroslaw Kowalczyk