[GRASSLIST:1344] MapInfo Import Modules

Andy Callan acallan1 at nd.edu
Wed Sep 24 03:59:45 EDT 2003

I was just wondering when v.in.mif and s.in.mif were added to the release
versions because while they have entries in my GRASS man pages GRASS itself
gives "command not found" when I try to use them.  I am using GRASS 5.0.2
installed from an open osx distribution.  Any binaries available to easily
update my GRASS install on OS X so that I can use these modules (don't
currently have gcc installed and do to time-constraints binaries would be the
way to go if available, otherwise I am also installing winGRASS could I use the
MapInfo import's on that and then manuall transfer the data?) Thanks in advance

--
Andy Callan
St. Thomas More College