[GRASSLIST:1365] Please, help me on r.recfity

Alip.Yasin s01k154 at shako.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Sep 26 20:48:07 EDT 2003

Dear Sir

I imported a JPG file use command r.in.gdal to my XY location.
And finished the following commands very smoothly: i.group -> i.target ->
i.points.
But when it comes to i.rectify, it said " You wil receive mail when
i.rectify is complete".
after this, I tried g.list to find out my rectified raster file.
But mostly there was no the file which I named during the i.rectify
procedure.
And several times I really got the rectified file,but still with the
original coordinates, not the coordinates which I entered.
Please, Please, help me to clear this problem.

Eager for your advice

sincerely
Ghalip Yasin
Tsukuba University, Japan