[GRASSLIST:3075] Re:overlay site attributes on areas

Michele michele.rocc at libero.it
Thu Apr 1 03:04:47 EST 2004

Dear David,

If you want to display polygon and points together simply run d.dm& (in grass50/53) at the command line and use the graphical interface do do that, yuo can display any type of map (raster, vector and site).
If you want to generate a single map, with:

s.to.vect (make a vector map from site)

v.patch  (pach 2 or more vector map in one single map).

Michele.