[GRASSLIST:3104] color support missing

Gail Higginbottom Gail.Higginbottom at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 00:00:26 EDT 2004

Hallo fellow-users,

I have the following error message when I try to open raster maps that were
created some time ago. Some of the maps open and some don't. There seems to be
no pattern.  They are cvas that were generated randomly.  The colour generated
for the CVA is usually a pink

I have looked for the error in frequently asked questions and in the users
mailing list over the last year. I have even adjusted the .xserverrc file from
16 to 32 in case.

The error is:
WARNING: color support for [122208_cva.ras] in mapset [PERMANENT] missing
ERROR: Color file for [122208_cva.ras] not available

Sincerely,
Gail.