[GRASSLIST:3143] Re: assigning colors

Nivedita Candade ncandade at mail.usf.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:15:21 EDT 2004

You will have to assign colors in a file that has the same name as your
raster. In the 'COLR' directory (which you will find in your parent
directory), create this file (w/ the same name as the raster) and assign
colors  w/ the RGB values.
eg:

1:0:0:255 (this would be blue)
2:255:0:0  (red)
3:0:255:0   (green)
and so on for the 8 categories. Hope it works !

Good luck !