[GRASSLIST:3159] Re: a problem in grass57

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Apr 14 04:45:21 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 03:08:18PM +0300, temiz wrote:
> hello
> when I used firstly grass57. I encountered suh a problem in nviz:
> "couldn't execute nviz2.2_script"
> what can I do ?

At time you cannot start nviz in 5.7 with GUI, use it
from command line instead:

nviz -q

or

nviz elevation.dem ...

I would appreciate a hint why the GUI startup doesn't
work. For some reason the $GISBASE/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script
is not found. Is there a way to simplify the startup script?

Regards

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it