[GRASSLIST:3230] Re: How to compile source code under win32

Fei Li feili at telus.net
Tue Apr 20 10:59:59 EDT 2004

Thanks Richard,

I have installed whole cygwin package and passed some errors.

Now ./configure complain "configure: error: *** Unable to locate ODBC
library."

I went to the link unixODBC site and do not know what should I do.

I try to downloaded source code and run its configure.
The configure did not say any error but did not create makefile too.
What can I get ODBC for grass?

Thanks