[GRASSLIST:3269] Re: {Spam?} Re: tcltkgrass&

drew einhorn drew at technteach.com
Sat Apr 24 15:50:54 EDT 2004

Sounds more like an X permission or configuration problem.
I'm not familiar with all of the quirks of running grass,
or other X applications under Cygwin on a XP box.

You might try typing "xhost +local" at a command prompt,
trying again, this will get you around some X permission
problems.

Another thing to try is running grass from a priviliged
(Admin) account.  This is not recommended from a security
standpoint, but if it works then it's a definite indication
that is a problem with insufficient XP permission problems.

I cced this back to the list because you will probably need
someone with XP and grass expertise to sort it all out.