[GRASSLIST:3316] Re: Import with r.in.gdal

Andrew selkiesdad at twcny.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 10:59:05 EDT 2004

perhaps it (the library) isn't in the system library path... is
/usr/local/grass5/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH (environment variable) or
/etc/ls.so.conf (or equivalent library loader configuration file)? Di
you install pre-compiled binaries that don't have gdal support? Did you
install the necessary support libraries  to use gdal (see the grass
installation documentation)?