[GRASSLIST:4057] how to create GUI in grass5.7

Didit Ahendra dee2t2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 01:09:53 EDT 2004

hi all,

I use grass 5.7 with my vector data to make Geographical Information System about transportation.
A long this time I just use and type grass command on grass prompt to operation my vector data.
I want ask you all, about GUI (Graphics User Interface) in grass.
I want to make a button in a windows that I can click to do some grass command.
what should I do to make GUI in grass 5.7?
would you tell me how to make a button, please?

thank's for your help before.
regards,

Didit