[GRASSLIST:4141] r.plane and r3.out.v5d

MIchael Salisbury michaelsalisbury at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 22:04:11 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm using the precompiled OS X binaries from lorenzo moretti (OS X
10.2.8).  I'm having problems with r.plane.  As in the script will not
finish and it writes a completely flat plane.  Has anyone had the same
problem?  Also after I wrote a script my self to do the job (it's not
working well yet) I'm having problems with importing the raster to v5d.
  My version of v5d is the latest Vis5d for OS X and it will not
recognize the file created by r3.out.v5d as a v5d file.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

On another matter:  can  graphics drawn with d.graph be  redrawn by
some method after the monitor window is moved or resized? I'd like to
write a script that draws a cross section to a monitor using output
from d.profile.  I thought d.graph would be useful for that.

thanks

Mike