[GRASSLIST:4164] Re: terrain correction

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Tue Aug 10 19:09:51 EDT 2004

> I have seen on the tutorial how to get Landsat images terrain corrected.
> But there are mentions to other methods. I would like to ry these other
> methods, but I can't find them on the Net.

I did some browsing on this soem time ago

extended Minnaert approach - www.ipf.tuwien.ac.at/publications/budapest.pdf

several methods compared in Polish, hardcopy only - Jakomulska, Sobczak,
"Korekcja radiometryczna obrazow satelitarnych - ...", Teledetekcja
Srodowiska (former Fotointerpretacja w Geografii), 32/2001, pp. 153-171

if you have access the to the Science Direct there where two more papers
somewhat related

that would be all I found then

Maciek