[GRASSLIST:5016] latest 5.7-cvs can't connect to MySQL

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Wed Dec 1 16:06:25 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that I can no longer connect to my MySQL tables from within
GRASS 5.7-cvs..

before I could execute:
db.connect driver=mysql
database="host=localhost,dbname=test,user=xxxx,password=xxxx"

and i could then work with tables in MySQL...

now, even after setting the connection parameters with db.connect, i get the
following errors when executing `db.tables -p`: