[GRASSLIST:5027] Re: anaglyph

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Thu Dec 2 10:18:25 EST 2004

Thanks for your answer, Markus, but I still have some doubts: the procedure you
describe is for aerial photos, but I want to do it with DEMs. So, which points
shuld I use in d.fix.ortho, since there are no fiducial marks, and I only have
one image of the area?

thanks again
        Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc - PhD Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
     Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br -