[GRASSLIST:5044] Fwd: Re: Re: db.login

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 3 08:19:42 EST 2004

Sorry but I retried it and the result is the some.
My VAR file is:
DB_DRIVER: dbf
DB_DATABASE: /home/Documenti/datigrass/Toscana/leo/dbf
GV_DRIVER: pg
GV_DATABASE: host=192.168.0.10,dbname=faunalia
GV_SCHEMA: prova

When I use v.in.ogr the table is stored in database faunalia schema prova.

If I change the VAR file in this way:
DB_DRIVER: dbf
DB_DATABASE: /home/Documenti/datigrass/Toscana/leo/dbf
...without GV_* options...

v.in.ogr say:
WARNING: Default driver / database for vectors set to:
         driver: dbf
         database: $GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/dbf/

and it put the tables in the dbf directory placed in the working mapset.
I can not understand it.

Bye
Leonardo

Alle 12:01, venerdì 03 dicembre 2004, hai scritto:
> Leonardo Lami wrote:

- --
Leonardo Lami
lami at faunalia.it            www.faunalia.it
Via Colombo 3 - 51010 Massa e Cozzile (PT), Italy   Tel: (+39)349-1310164
GPG key @: hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net http://www.pgp.net/wwwkeys.html
https://www.biglumber.com