[GRASSLIST:5072] Re: width of geogrid lines in ps.map

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 7 01:25:34 EST 2004

V.mkgrid is in the current cvs version of GRASS 5.7

Michael

PS: I'd also love to have a line width control in d.vect. V.buffer is a work
around that I'll have to remember.

On 12/6/04 9:48 PM, "Brent Crittenden" <brent.crittenden at hasletwireless.net>
wrote:

> Ian,
>
> Thanks for reply, and I apologize for the double post.  Newbie.
>
> I did not find the v.mkgrid function.  I am deciphering the v.in.ascii
> command now to try to make grid of vectors.
>
> Brent
>
> Ian MacMillan wrote:
>> I don't think you can do it straight from ps.map, but you could make
>> your own grid of vectors, then display that as lines and control their
>> width.  There used to be a v.mkgrid function, I am not sure if it is
>> still around anymore.

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402