[GRASSLIST:5076] NVIZ: north arrow and scalebar in 11/27 5.7-cvs

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Tue Dec 7 02:45:17 EST 2004

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but I can't seem to get a north arrow
or scale bar in NVIZ (11/27 5.7-cvs)... in the past I was able to get a north
arrow (although it wasn't very pretty), but so far have never been able to
get a scalebar in NVIZ.

I know that GRASS isn't intended primarily for digital cartography, but it
would be really nice to be able to add a couple simple elements such as the
north arrow and scalebar to NVIZ images. I would be happy to poke about in
the NVIZ code, but before I do I thought that I would see what others have
found...

any ideas, thoughts on this?

thanks in advance,
--