[GRASSLIST:5166] GRASS Newsletters Vols 2 & 3 and GRASS Poster Competition

Andrew.Davidson at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Andrew.Davidson at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Dec 15 11:40:38 EST 2004

Dear GRASS User --

We are still accepting submissions for the upcoming GRASS Newsletters (Vols.
2 & 3). We will release the next Newsletter when enough articles have been
submitted.

We welcome the submission of articles relating to any GRASS-related topic
(GRASS in action; GRASS development; News, Publications, etc....).

Articles can be submitted through the GRASS Newsletter Home Page, located
at:

http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/newsletter/index.html

If need be, we can assist in converting the article into latex.

Watch for the results of the GRASS user survey AND our GRASS Posters
competition in the next issue (details will be provided in the upcoming
Newsletter and the Newsletter Home Page)!!

Thanks to those who have already submitted articles,

The GRASS Newsletter Team.