[GRASSLIST:5168] Fwd: GRASS Workshop

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Wed Dec 15 16:04:10 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

i just received a message from Kim Swisher of the Illinois Geographic
Information Systems Association. She is interested in having a half to full
day GRASS workshop at their upcoming conference.

She asked that I spread the word among the GRASS crowd, in hopes that someone
will be near their location. it seems that they are very interested in GRASS
(see forwarded message below)

Any ideas on how to best represent the GRASS project at this conference?

Dylan