[GRASSLIST:5195] Re: GRASS web site restructured: now PHP based

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Mon Dec 20 02:34:30 EST 2004

Looks great Markus!

Seeing the new "community" link on the website made me remember something
that I had been meaning to ask about. Is there any established protocol
for setting up a GRASS user group? The number of people at my university
who are interested in GRASS is going up, and I was hoping to start a local
user group.

Any ideas would be a great help to getting a new user group in Davis, Ca
started!

cheers,

Dylan Beaudette
Soils and Biogeochemistry Grad Group