[GRASSLIST:5229] GRASS 5.4 on Intel Xeon

Alex Rodier (AMBIENTAL) alex.rodier at ambiental-sl.es
Mon Dec 27 04:41:44 EST 2004

Dear members,

After several years without contacts with this mailing list, I come back
again.

We recently acquire Dell Workstation with Pentium Xeon to replace the
Pentium IV than we use to rectifie. But we have one doubt about how to run
GRASS on EMT 64 bit procesor.
I downloaded stable Grass 5.4 files, but this is a i686 version. That's mean
it work well with Pentium Xeon procesor,or I need other version? Can I use
this Grass's version, or I need to compile it?

Thank you for your help.

----------------------------
Alex Rodier
Geógrafo
Jefe de Área de Información Geográfica y Producción
AMBIENTAL S.L.
c/ González Adalid, 11 2ºizq.
30001 Murcia
España