[GRASSLIST:2427] pg driver and boolean columns (v.in.db, v.out.ogr)

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 09:58:48 EST 2004

Hi,

I've just been using v.in.db to register points from a PostgreSQL table
- it all works nicely except that the pg driver doesn't support
converting boolean columns in my pg table into the resulting dbf file
(see below for output of v.in.db). This isn't a huge problem because I
can just use v.db.connect to connect the vector map back to the
original pg table, but v.out.ogr also is unable to export these columns
through the pg driver.

I'm using Grass 5.7 built from the 2004_01_10 weekly snapshot and
PostgreSQL v. 7.4.1. running under mac OS 10.3.2.

Thanks,
David