[GRASSLIST:2550] Re: build errors on r.le

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Feb 10 18:46:51 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 12:50:55PM -0500, Christopher Fonnesbeck wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2004, at 12:03 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
> >>Not a great week for getting the cvs build to work on my linux
> >>machine.
> >>This time it seems to be with r.le:
> >
> >You have to run:
> >
> >make mixclean
> >make mix
> >
> >(better explained in INSTALL file).
> >

> This is certainly not the problem. I have successfully updated and
> built grass57 from cvs dozens of times, according to the INSTALL file.
> Something else is wrong here.

This *is* certainly the problem. This is the first time since month
that such a "heavy" chance was submitted. You have a file in that directory
linked from 5.3, which should be there any more.

There is no other way as following these rules:

cd /where/your/grass530/lives/
cvs update -dP

cd /where/your/grass57/lives/
make mixclean
#here verify, that grass57/raster/r.le/r.le.setup/polytocell/ does
# not contain any links to 5.3 (the file bmf_to_cll.c should not be there
# any more which is causing the problem on your computer).

cvs update -dP
make mix
configure ...
make

Then it should compile. If not, post the contents (ls) of above
directory.

M.

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it