[GRASSLIST:2620] v.net.path

Maliheh malihehs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 03:47:06 EST 2004

Hello dear list,
I have some problems in 5.7, I wish you help me...

1. Sometimes that I use of d.what.vect, it shows me:
     Buttons
     Left: what's here
     Middle: toggle flash color
     Right: quit
   But when I click left key of the mouse on the map
   nothing happens and if I do it again it shows:
     Broken pipe
   and quit from d.what.vect

2. When I am successful on use of d.what.vect, I have
   these values on my street map:
     Type: Point
     field: 1
     category: 6
     -----------------------
     Type: Point
     field: 1
     category: 160

    Now I want to find the best path between two
points
    so I use:
      v.net.path input=Teh_Vect output=t2 type=line
afield=1 nfield=1
    It shows:
      Vector 't2' already exists and will be
overwritten.
      Building graph:
      Registering arcs ... 100%
      Flattening the graph ... done.
      Graph was built.

    Now I write :
      6 160 (Is it correct?)
    But nothing happens.

I changed my command like this:

 v.net.path input=Teh_Vect output=t4 afield=1 nfield=2

Now it shows:

 Building graph:
 Registering arcs ... 100%
 Flattening the graph ... done.
 Graph was built.
 WARNING: 61 points without category.
 6 160
 WARNING: No point with category 6
 WARNING: No point with category 160

Would you please tell me my wrong and explain me more
about v.net.path?

Thanks a lot

Maliheh