[GRASSLIST:2680] extracting vector attributes

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Wed Feb 18 10:53:58 EST 2004

I am trying to determine the area of each polygon in a layer, and store
this statistic as a column in the attribute table (my vector attributes
are stored in MySQL). There appears to be no vector function in the
reference manual that provide this function, but I'm sure there must be
something that does this. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
C.
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia