[GRASSLIST:2706] nviz Run and Save

Aldo Clerici alcl01 at ipruniv.cce.unipr.it
Sat Feb 21 06:00:54 EST 2004

Dear GRASS-nviz users,
I'm having some trouble with the Run and Save command of The Keyframe
Animation panel in nviz (GRASS5.3 CVS-snapshot).
The frame for saving the animation on disk contains a button named
Off-screen. If this is not activated (OFF) the image sequence is correctly
saved, but if this button is ON, pressing OK everything disappear and nviz
exit returning to the GRASS prompt.
Is this a bug or there something wrong in my installation ? The Off-screen
option shouldn't simply allow to save the frames without a screen animation
?

Many thanks in advance
Aldo Clerici
Dipart. Scienze della Terra Univ. di Parma