[GRASSLIST:2759] : NVIZ

samuel cavalcante grassmanbr at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:03:49 EST 2004

hi  all,
i am having problems with running nviz..i've read  here in the list that
there is a problem with tcl8.4 version (used by grass) because nviz runs
better in a tcl8.3 environment...i have tcl8.3 installed in my pc..how do i
proceed in this case? does someone can help me giving step by step
instructions?
i am using a debian/knoppix based distro...the ultimate version (but not
with the newest linux kernell)
thanks in advance
samuel

>From: Leonardo Lami <leo.lami at katamail.com>
>To: <grasslist at baylor.edu>
>Subject: [GRASSLIST:2744] Re: Problem importing arc info file
>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:51:15 +0100
>
>I added the header at the beginning of w001001.adf file in this way:
>
>ncols 2492
>nrows 2272
>xllcorner 4675800
>yllcorner 1550000
>cellsize 100
>NODATA_value -9999
>'
>ÿÿü Xîè  "#Ð#.»7A&'
>  èŠRAì ˆÈî 8A±Ù ŸÁœRA2  3  4  5  6 (7 08 89 @: H; P< X= `> h?
>p@ xA €B ˆC D
>~E  F šG °H žI ÀJ ÈK ÐL ØM à N èO ðP øQ  R   S   T   U   V  (W
>0X  8Y  @Z  H[
>P\  X]  `^  h_  p`  xa  €b  ˆc  d  ~e   f  šg  °h  ži  Àj  Èk
>Ðl  Øm  à n
>èo  ðp  øq  r   s   t   u   v  (w  0x  8y  @z  H{  P|  X}  `~  h  p€
>x  €,
>ˆƒ  "  ~…   †  š‡  °ˆ  ž‰  ÀŠ  È<  ÐŒ  ؍  à Ž
>(-  0~  8™  @š  H>  Pœ  X  `ž  hŸ  p   x¡  €¢  ˆ£  €  ~¥
>   Š  š§  °š  ž©
>Àª  È«  Ь  Ø­  à ®  è¯  ð°  ø±  ²   ³   Ž   µ   ¶  (·
>  0ž  8¹  @º  H»  PŒ  Xœ
>`Ÿ  h¿  pÀ  xÁ  €Â  ˆÃ  Ä  ~Ã
   Æ  šÇ  °È  žÉ  ÀÊ