[GRASSLIST:2206] Re: How to display satellite data correctly?

Kris Nackaerts knackaerts at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 16:05:57 EST 2004

Hi,

I had the same problem when trying to visualize hyperspectral images. I
created a script in R (www.r-project.org) to analyze the histogram
output files and create a GRASS script automatically to correctly
rescale the values for visualisation. I could then say like remove the
5% tails.

If you are interested in this script, let me know. Otherwise, I also
used just a PCA transform to get a first impression of what was in the
images.

Regards,

Kris