[GRASSLIST:2212] Importing a NAD83 map into a NAD27 location.

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Wed Jan 14 06:59:30 EST 2004

I have some data which uses the nad27 datum (the spheroid is clark66)
and I created a location based on that.  However, I now have some
raster maps of the same area which I need to import, and they use
nad83 (with the grs1980 spheroid).  All the data is UTM zone 17.  Is
this a problem?  Do I need to do something to convert the new data?

I'm using GRASS 5.0.3 and gdal 1.1.9.

Thanks,
Ben

--