[GRASSLIST:2261] r.thin instability

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Sat Jan 17 17:20:19 EST 2004

I have been trying to run r.thin on a 30000x30000 raster in order to
develop a stream network, but am suffering instability problems on 3
different machines. On 2 linux boxes, I get an error writing a
temporary file, while on an OSX machine I get a bus error. All machines
are running GRASS 5.7 compiled from a very recent CVS. Does anyone have
experience with either of these errors and how to circumvent them?

Thanks,
Chris Fonnesbeck
--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia