[GRASSLIST:2329] Re: r.in.gdal : Unresolvable problems? -- Solved

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Thu Jan 22 10:54:14 EST 2004

For the record, what operating system and distribution
are you using? (Linux/Redhat, etc?)
I am wondering if segfaults occur on different systems.
(for example Redhat>7 being different than 7).

I am still curious as to why Ben Logan got his problem fixed by
CFLAGS=-g ./configure on Redhat 8.0.

 ref:GRASSLIST:2164,2180

John