[GRASSLIST:2342] NVIZ doesn't run

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Jan 23 07:19:37 EST 2004

hello

I am using grass5.0.2 on slackware 9.1.
Although I installed graphic card driver for OpenGL
I received this message in using NVIZ:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/http://www2.gis.uiuc.edu:2280/modviz/
Update elev null mask
translating colors from fp
Adding panels from /usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/scripts
Nv_(panels)
toplevel made
child killed: segmentation violation
    while executing
"exec /usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
/usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script el=elv1 -name NVIZ
 >&@stdout"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script $argv -name NVIZ >&@stdout"
    invoked from within
"if {$argv == ""} {
#no arguments
eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script -name NVIZ >&@stdo..."
    (file "/usr/local/grass5/bin/nviz" line 16)
/~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will appreciate if anyone tells me the solution

kind regards

A.Temiz - TURKEY

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.