[GRASSLIST:2352] Re: GIS ERROR: error while writing to temp file: No such file or directory

Edmund Blackadder edmund at helmug.gr
Sat Jan 24 07:05:56 EST 2004

Well, I found a workaround so i managed to finish my work. I do not
know what the problem was though.
I rectified each band alone. It worked perfectly.

I do not know the reason of the problem, but maybe the workaround
should be considered as one more option when encountering problems with
i.ortho.photo..

Thanks for help me Glynn :-)

  i still think it has something to do with the direct copy of the data
from Windows..

Konstantinos Theofilis