[GRASSLIST:3882] building gdal for grass57

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Tue Jul 13 12:24:18 EDT 2004

For some reason I have access to gdal through grass53, but not grass57.
I just cvs up'ed gdal and was getting ready to rebuild it when I
noticed an option for building with libgrass.

Does gdal need to be built with:

--with-grass=ARG  Include GRASS support (ARG=no or libgrass path)

option?

I just can't remember from the last time I did this, and if that is the
case, where (in the usr/local) world, does librass get placed?

find / -name libgrass was coming up empty.

Thanks

Kirk

Kirk R. Wythers	                                    tel: 612.625.2261
Dept. of Forest Resources                fax: 612.625.5212
University of Minnesota     email: kwythers at umn.edu