[GRASSLIST:3909] Compiling 5.7 with hard links (Was: concurrent use)

tatel at euskalnet.net tatel at euskalnet.net
Wed Jul 14 13:36:22 EDT 2004

Hi Glynn, Marcus

As you say, after updating again from cvs I compiled 5.7 succesfully with:

make mixclean
make mix
make distclean
./configure
make

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Roman

O----- Jatorrizko Mezua -----
Norengandik: Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>
Data: Azteazkena, Uztaila 14, 2004 9:25 am
Gaia: [GRASSLIST:3901] Re: concurrent use