[GRASSLIST:3969] SV: Yet another configure question re odbc

Lars Forseth lars.forseth at ntfk.no
Tue Jul 20 02:49:12 EDT 2004

Hi!

I'm also running SuSE 8.2. And the same problem came up when I compiled GRASS 5.0.3. The thing is, there are two ODBC libraries for Linux/UNIX. One is iODBC, the other is unixODBC. They are, so says yast anyway, mutualy incompatible. So both cannot be installed at the same time. But you could try to have them both installed. Anyhow I removed the one I had installed (sorry don't remember which that was, I'm at work writing this on outlook and win2000). Use yast to check what you have installed, and remove this, and install the other.

mvh/regards
larsf