[GRASSLIST:3982] "d.nviz"

bhriti_b bhriti_b at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 21 08:45:28 EDT 2004

Hi

I am a new user of GRASS, currently i am using the 5.0.3 version. In the command manual i have seen the command  "d.nviz" for animmation. But when i am trying to use that command its showing the message "bash: d.nviz command not found". The "nviz" command is working fine. I want to know wheather this "d.nviz" command is working or not or wheather this command is replaced by some other command. Hope to get some help.

With thanks and regards

Bhriti Bhushan

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me