[GRASSLIST:4017] Re: problem compiling new 5.7 source......more problems and info

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 14:40:08 EDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Andrew wrote:

[...]
> The first error/failure involving nad2bin.c (as quoted below) was corrected
> by changing the include line from
> #include <projects.h>
> #include "/usr/local/mapserve/include/projects.h"
>
> which I don't think should be necessary based upon the configure command.

The general idea is that nad2bin.c should not need to be compiled (it is
an internal PROJ program and requires projects.h which is really an
internal PROJ header); the version of nad2bin on the system that is
installed with PROJ.4 should be used here. But the current state of
lib/proj/Makefile doesn't reflect this.

> The compile then continued until it reached 'g.proj' under the 'general'
> directory. There were duplicate definitions due to the line
> #include  <cpl_csv.h>
> deletion of this line allowed the compile to continue until

What do you mean by duplicate definitions? What was the error? cpl_csv.h
guards against multiple inclusions so I can't see this being a problem. It
is included because of the call to SetCSVFilenameHook().

Paul