[GRASSLIST:4018] Re: rxvt/xterm,NVIZ fonts

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 19:43:15 EDT 2004

> Can I make tcltkgrass use rxvt instead of xterm?

[5.0/5.3]
It's mostly hardcoded, do 'cd src/tcltkgrass; grep -r xterm *' to find
them all.

[5.7]
There are only six places in 5.7 this is hardcoded:

There are three calls to xterm in main/gui.tcl, and three more in
gui/tcltkgrass/script/. Should these be changed to $env(TERM)? or is
that bad misuse of the $TERM enviro. variable? Do we then have to check
& set that TERM is set; is this just making more work for ourselves with
little benefit?

Hamish