[GRASSLIST:4025] More OGR lib compile fun

C.S. Cornuelle bob at xmission.com
Mon Jul 26 17:26:08 EDT 2004

After guessing that the compilation error messages such as:

OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/describe.o(.text+0x3f):/home/bob/grass-5.7.0/db/drivers/ogr/describe.c:33: undefined reference to `OGR_DS_GetLayer'

might have something to do with a library not found, I tried this:

sudo cp lib/libgdal.so* /usr/local/pgsql/lib
sudo cp lib/libgdal.so* /usr/local/lib
sudo cp include/ogr_api.h /usr/local/include

Still no luck.  FYI I'm doing:

~/grass-5.7.0/db/drivers/ogr> make

to speed things up a bit.  Any idea what I might be messing up here?  Am
unable to find any help on the web or in the manuals, so this must be
a truly obvious problem ...

--
Adios,
Chris Cornuelle